Souvenir Pack - Discussion
Some packs are easier than others.

1: Overall it's a good level, apart from the aggressive blob cloner.

2: It's really easier than I expected.

3: The only real challenge with this level is that the force floors can get hard on the eyes. But it's so easy!

4: Most confusing level in voting so far.

5: Despite the simple premise, it's a great maze.

6: This was in Po100T, and in Not_CCLP4 with a funnier hint. I don't think any self-proclaimed "unfair" levels belong in the final set.

7: Metal Harbour is an easy level to copy. In fact, I did it myself. I find this one slightly disappointing.

8: Very fun puzzle, and the two ways to exit work well.

9: This is a really great level, and the title is amazing. It's a shame those two walkers are on floor and not gravel, though...

10: That's a short level. The solution seems obvious once discovered, but it's still a challenge.

11: And most of the time you don't know whether those are "worthless rocks" or whether they have something important underneath. I love the CC2 eye object.

12: The concept is interesting, but the level is too repetitive.

13: You just have to collect the items. The maze isn't hard and there are no special puzzles nor strict time limit.

14: I said that this level would be a good first level for CCLP4. I still think so.

15: Weird concept.

16: Creative concept, although executing the solution is rather easy.

17: This feels like a lesson level about blocks.

18: A very good force floor level.

19: At first it seems easy, but in the end it's crazy dodging, somewhat fun.

20: Once again, easier than I expected. Too easy.

21: First you get rather hard teeth dodging. Then you get a small maze (with ugly fireballs in Lynx) that serves no purpose other than filling up the rest of the map.

22: I played this in Po100T. While many levels with this concept instead rely on a warning click that ruins the level for those who play without sound effects, this one uses the timer instead, and this is great.

23: It's a decent level, and it won H&H:Po100T. However, I think the only reason it won was because some people wanted to save Automatic (Caution) Doors for CCLP1. Which, in the end, didn't work, since H&H:CCLP1 was won by The Ancient Temple.

24: Great itemswapper.

25: Decent key level...I guess...

26: I made a level with a similar concept, called Glider Cycle, which is not in voting. My level was simply dodging, while this one is also an itemswapper. In the end, I am not satisfied with either of these levels.

27: I played this in JoshL6 and JCCLP2. Unfortunately, if you miss some chips at the start (which is easy to do), you have to restart.

28: This would have been a good level, but seriously that invisible and hidden maze at the end...

29: Much easier than expected.

30: I played this in JCCLP. It was a fun level with a few hard parts.

31: Reading the hint isn't much of a challenge except in MS (but I don't care). Either way, very fun level.

32: This level lacks the concepts that made the original Tiny great.

33: Much harder than I expected.

34: Another JCCLP level. I found it extremely hard when I LPed the set, but now it seems very easy.

35: I don't generally like recessed wall mazes, but I guess this one is better than others.

36: The skates are the ones that aren't necessary. I figured it out because the ice can be bypassed using the green lock in the top right room.

37: Short and very creative level.

38: One of the most strict levels so far in voting.

39: This is a good level, but unfortunately very easy to cook at the end.

40: The first part of the level, with the blocks, is decent. The blue wall and glider part feels like a way of artificially expanding the level to fit the whole map.

41: I'm glad those fireballs don't have to be redirected. The bug dodging is decent.

42: I hate walkers, but sometimes I hate them less than other times.

43: It's fun, but very easy. I feel like I've said this many times in this pack so far...

44: Who is the second designer? Either way, amazing use of invisible walls.

45: Thankfully, there are no evil slides.

46: I've seen harder teeth levels in the voting packs.

47: The fireball section is terrible in MS, and the tank section is terrible in Lynx.

48: A simple itemswapper.

49: This was in UC3, I think. It's a simple chip collecting level without any major challenge.

50: The concept is interesting, but unfortunately the player must work from memory, and that gets very frustrating.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 14-Aug-2016, 3:35 AM
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 10-Sep-2016, 5:14 PM
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 11-Sep-2016, 5:30 PM
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 11-Sep-2016, 6:52 PM
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 11-Sep-2016, 7:26 PM
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 11-Sep-2016, 8:39 PM
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 11-Sep-2016, 11:39 PM
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 03-Oct-2016, 3:28 PM
Souvenir Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 03-Oct-2016, 6:58 PM