mobius I feedback
download:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/523-mobius-i/

This is my first levelset for CC2. It's partially remakes of my older CC1 levels and some new ones. The old levels, for the most part have a lot of changes though, to fix issues and updated for the new game.

There are 45 levels total. The pack begins easy, the hard levels are near the end. Feedback is welcome. If you have any questions about the pack don't hesitate to ask. Some levels I'm particularly uncertain as to how hard/easy they are or what kind of hints I should give for them.
All levels have been tested to be solvable. Not all of the bonuses are tested but most of them are.

All levels use CC2 boot rules.

-All of the sokobon levels are adaptations from another PC game called Enigma. But I don't know the author's names so I couldn't put that in the title.

-thanks to people in the past who gave me feedback on my older CC1 levels.

-thanks to people who created CC2 levels recently which I played and enjoyed very much.

-thanks to the people who gave me help with using the CC2 editor and making these levels.

Info on some of the levels:

GOD OF WAR:

I'm not sure what kind of hints to put on this level so I'd like to especially know people think it needs any/what they should say. This is a level where you must experiment and look around. Once you know what each button does there's a simple puzzle with juggling the blocks around.

This level was adapted from a puzzle in a point and click adventure game from the mid 90's "Journeyman Project 2, Buried in Time" with basically the same setup.

Thanks to Joshua Bone for the help on the timer mechanism.

GLASS MAZE

The leve is an adaptation from a puzzle in the game RHEM2. You can totally ignore the canopys unless you want the bonus, they serve no purpose in getting to the chips or exit; there's no "trickery" in this level.

THE DRAWING OF THE SEVEN

This level is the one, by far, I spent the most time on.

The puzzle is to press every button only once, and using the clues from the flame jet room and the letter room you must decipher the order in which to do this. A random sequence is generated each time you play so there is no universal solution to this level. This is also and adaptation from another puzzle in RHEM2, one of my favorite puzzles in the game actually.puzzles in that series called the "light barrier puzzle"
The title gives a clue to the puzzle.

The hardest part of designing this was figuring out how to generate a random pattern each time. If you've solved it [or looked in the editor] you'll see the level is huge 63x80 [90% of it is the mechnism while about 10-20% is the play area Smiley ]
thanks to random8 for a little help. I got a lot of inspiration from the level "Simon" in Tsa1. Although I ultimately didn't use a set-up similar to theirs, mine is way more [probably over] complicated, but I'm proud I figured a way out on my own.
I wanted to design it such that you could generate a sequence; try and if you failed, try again, multiple times in the same play, but working out a mechanism to reset the sqeuence proved too difficult and I decided to go with making it so you must restart the level to try again.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski

Messages In This Thread
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 19-Dec-2015, 6:40 PM
mobius I feedback - by _H_ - 28-Feb-2016, 1:04 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 03-Mar-2016, 7:07 PM
mobius I feedback - by _H_ - 04-Mar-2016, 2:14 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 04-Mar-2016, 10:56 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 09-Apr-2016, 4:04 PM