mobius I feedback
sweet, thanks for the feedback! Slight smile [was beginning to think nobody was going to give any... Unamused ]

Btw, I've began working on my set again and I'll be updating my pack to include more levels, as well as fix the existing ones. I plan on making a pack designed to be accessible for beginners with tutorials in the beginning.

I'll take your comments greatly into account. The worst problem a designer has is "designer blindness" [to steal a term from J.B.]

Feel free to give more suggestions Slight smile I definitely understand your ratings.
I *usually* don't like trial and error and rarely make levels themed on that. So let me know especially if you find something requiring trial and error--it probably means I just need to give a better hint or improve on the level somehow.

I thought of such on Backwards Logic but was afraid of giving away the solution too easily.

Chess Master I plan to either expand on or make a sequel level.

DOWN THE TUBE I plan to overhaul pretty extensively--I realize this level is probably tedious.

On Glass Maze; I actually wanted to design my own maze, simply based off the idea from RHEM 2, but as this puzzle is incredibly difficult, designing one is even harder so I just copied the basic design. In RHEM 2 however; you're first person, 3D in the maze which of course, is much harder.

THE DRAWING OF THE SEVEN -- another one which I suspected of being too obtuse;
Did you actually solve this level? If so, did the hints help at all? I know a few ways I could make it easier if need be.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski

Messages In This Thread
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 19-Dec-2015, 6:40 PM
mobius I feedback - by _H_ - 28-Feb-2016, 1:04 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 03-Mar-2016, 7:07 PM
mobius I feedback - by _H_ - 04-Mar-2016, 2:14 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 04-Mar-2016, 10:56 PM
mobius I feedback - by mobius - 09-Apr-2016, 4:04 PM