EricS-CC2 discussion
  • The Task at Hand: The first room is a nice challenge, but it made the rest of the level feel like filler. I feel both parts would benefit by being in separate levels (not necessarily by themselves).
  • Need for Speed: Nice speed challenge. Nice secret, too.

• Confused Predator: Great concept. It actually felt a bit short to me, but i don't mean make that room longer.
  • Worlds: Mimic room is fine. Took me several tries just to get enough time to figure out the bottom room. Perhaps that room should merge with the first room of the first level?
  • Ghost Train: I don't mind the grey buttons, but i would like this more if there were another exit at the beginning. The third trip after getting the x2 flags is pretty unnecessary. Otherwise great level.
  • Greedy Twin: Great concept. Took me a few tries to realize i need all of the keys in the second room.
  • Strange Dance: This one felt a bit underwhelming, even though i didn't get the flippers
    the first time. Would've been more interesting if i actually needed to lead a teeth back to the start

[Click to Show Content]

• Count the Monsters: Nice concept. I like how you don't need the exact number unless you're optimizing (and even then...).
  • Outatime: Nice level, with appropriate room for error.
  • If Only... 2: Meh. It's a nice level, but for some reason i don't care for it.
  • Sheffer: Nice puzzle. Not important, but the button under the right block in the start room has extra wire sticking out its south side.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam

Messages In This Thread
EricS-CC2 discussion - by Eric119 - 16-Aug-2015, 9:51 PM
EricS-CC2 discussion - by Pulluxx - 19-Aug-2015, 6:12 PM
EricS-CC2 discussion - by quiznos00 - 20-Aug-2015, 6:04 PM
EricS-CC2 discussion - by Eric119 - 20-Aug-2015, 7:36 PM
EricS-CC2 discussion - by random 8 - 20-Aug-2015, 11:45 PM
EricS-CC2 discussion - by Eric119 - 21-Aug-2015, 1:54 PM
EricS-CC2 discussion - by random 8 - 21-Aug-2015, 5:56 PM
EricS-CC2 discussion - by Eric119 - 21-Aug-2015, 6:21 PM