Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time
Hello Miika,

This is a very interesting competition. It's a shame nobody entered already.

Anyway, my first submission is for the CCL(X)P2 level Dodge!

Prologue

Just as Chip reached the exit, a group of pink balls appeared. The one who appeared to be their leader said in a menacing voice:

-You're under arrest!

-But what for? replied Chip, stupefied. I haven't done anything!

-You held my friend prisoner behind a block!

Chip thought for a second. He did push a block in that ball's path, but what else could he do? It was cloning fireballs that blocked the exit. Before he could explain, the balls started firing lasers at him. He had to get out of the way, fast!

Epilogue

Just as he finished sliding to safety, Chip saw a door lock behind him. He then realised, to his horror, that it was all a trap! The balls wanted him to take that slide, as it led straight to the top-security prison of Chipkatraz! He could see, outside the barred window, one of the balls making fun of him, only to roll straight into the moat surrounding Fantasy Island, where the prison was located. He knew he had to escape, but the only blocks he could use were being guarded by a teeth...

I may make more submissions later this month.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time - by chipster1059 - 11-Jan-2015, 9:29 PM