An Announcement of Michael's Resignation
Dear Chipsters and the fellow CC community,

Our long-time friend and beloved level tester for JoshL5 has officially resigned from the CC Zone and Chip's Challenge community fan base. I am sad to announce that our own Michael Warner Jr. has seemingly stepped down for good, as he has contacted us via Skype that he has logged out of all services related in any way to CC, and that he shall no longer be with us. I wish this had not happened, as the legendary figure that is Michael Warner, our lord and savior, has now disappeared possibly forever and a return is currently uncertain of. We will make sure his passing into oblivion is avenged successfully as the great legend that was Michael Warner's disappearance is no small occurrence. We are also sorry to dear Michael, for his wish of that CCLP4 submissions shall be started immediately will most not likely happen, and this is the believed explanation as to why he has decided to vanish entirely. Please let our good friend Michael Warner, lord and savior of all that is living, rest in peace.

R.I.P. Michael "Um" Warner, 2014-2014
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold

Messages In This Thread
An Announcement of Michael's Resignation - by IceyLava108 - 10-Apr-2014, 5:02 PM