IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
I've been skipping around the set, but I like the levels I've played so far. 118 is my favorite so far, and I love the title. I like the concept of level 131, although my luck wasn't that good so it took several tries to beat it. 136 was also a fun concept. 123 is a really awesome concept.

I think that 61 should have had a few more walkers for a bit more of a challenge, given how much open space there is. Regardless, it's always good to have a few simple monster dodging levels like this one. 110 also seemed a little underwhelming. I like the idea but it's to easy to not get lost. I would try having smaller, but more chambers to pass through.

Your level titles are awesome. It's hard to beat titles like Unmitigated Hint Factory Disaster and Occlusion of Collusion. In addition, I like the idea of out of the way hints with passwords. This is a fun set with some nice compositions.

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by Cyberdog - 08-Mar-2015, 8:54 PM