IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Thoughts on IHNN Ultimate. Completed all 149 levels Chip Win and so many great levels along with the 2 medley levels (146 and 147). Every Puzzle has an Answer wasn't too bad the only tough parts were the to right corner with the cluster of chips surrounded by bombs. Also the "Flooded Field" portion was pretty challenging to enter but it was manageable. Reflections from a bygone era (147) was the better one in my opinion, especially the "Horizontal Motion Sensor" with the teeth close to the ending. That was y most favorite portion of the level. Anyway there were plenty of levels that I had so much fun playing such as In The Pipeline (68), Incredible Teleporting Butler (102), How To Re Tune Your Harp (114), and so much more. There weren't that many frustratingly annoying levels in this set, but some were a struggle though. As far as I recall "Out of the Frying Pan" (118) is a nice melee level, but it can be a little nerve wracking. The low time limit and the CHAOTIC chip collecting with the fireballs along with the ice maze with the blue keys. Also "Revenge Of the Level 1 Potted Plant" (131) was a major doozy to me. I am sort of a fan of monster organizing but the 2nd room was a doozy to me to be honest. Other than that a great "best of" level set with so many great levels from your Ultimate Chip series along with 2 new medley levels designed for the set. Speaking of ultimate chip series I've played a UC3 and UC4 and both of them are awesome sets as well. Thanks for great fun levels. Smiley

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by mmoraleta - 30-Jul-2016, 2:16 PM