IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Ultimate Chip 4 complete! Chip Win Another fun level set again and very fun to play. I have completed all 149 levels and there was a mix of fun and challenging levels, thankfully not any levels that were unreasonably frustrating but some that were completely bewildering. I couldn't believe how stupid I was back when I was trying to beat Microprocessor (93), to be honest I was stuck on that level FOREVER! Confused Turns out you cant blow up the chip surrounded by bombs and water without worrying about that ball. Speaking of ball I had to do a little "odd and even" technique so I can figure out where the ball was without prematurely screwing myself. Anyway, there were many great levels I loved. The Incredible Flaming Teleporting Butler (102) was a really creative way to use a fireball for multi purpose. How To Retune Your Harp (114) was another. So many great sokoban levels too, Tomb of The Forgotten (91), Internally Inconsistent (119), Tiny Isle (122), along with any other sokoban in the other levels. The entire 140's decade was my most favorite in the entire set. It was full of many epic levels and 2 great medley levels Subconscious (144) and Recollection (149) both of which were great "Mr. McCallahan Presents" levels. Also Guiding Light (146) great and brain teasing "You cant teach an old frog" type level. The only parts which were confusing were the tank cloning room and the room with the blocks and the force floors. The teeth on force floors is really creative too. Out Of The Frying Pan (148) was sort of Chaotic but fun. Anyway great level set and hopefully play CCLP4 soon! Thumbs up What levelset should I play next?

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by mmoraleta - 04-Aug-2016, 12:47 AM