IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Currently playing this level set and so far so great. Already 25% of the way through and again good fun levels. Here is some feedback

1. Great aesthetic and good item swapper.

2. I really like "pink ball runners", I feel that we need a little more of these. The ending was fun too.

3. I was scared at first but luckily you don't have to slide through the walkers

4. Thankfully not too repetitive, but I assume its gonna be hard to optimize, good level though.

5. Nice aesthetic and its easier than it looks, green key is deceptive though.

6. Somewhat reminds me of "Secret Passages" from CCLP1 level 78.

7. A little tricky for the the start of the set, especially the sokoban at the start and the fireball ending.

8. I like the title and not too much of a nerve wracker at first in regards to collecting at certain number of chips per second.

9. A little boring, but luckily not too strict to where which monsters have to go.

10. Nice use of partial posting.

11. I really like "Cloner's Maze" puzzles. Creative concept for the ending though.

12. Sort of reminds me of JoshL6's "Flooded Forest".

13. Nice little puzzle and good deception with the chips.

14. I feel like this is a combination of Josh's "Asphalt Line" and "Creepy Steeple"

15. Good melee level and I appreciate the extra chips and the absence of a walker cloner.

That's all for now again so far so good. Slight smile

PS: Excited for CCLP4 and hopefully this could become a full 149 level set like what Josh did to his JoshL6 set.

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by mmoraleta - 06-Jun-2017, 4:21 PM