Gifts levelset: level # 9 -Excel spread sheet
Hi Chipsters,

I recently, I uploaded 9 levels in "Gifts" levelset with level # 9 being a Quadruple Maze, with monsters!. For Level 9: I have made an Excel spread sheet that has now been sized down enough so that it will print out on one sheet of paper. Plus, on "tab" # 2 there is a blank sheet of a level that can be uses to design your own levels (on paper) - if so desired.

I have tried to post the spread sheet at the NewsGroup, but apparantly, the method didn't work. I would be glad to send it to anyone via email. My email address: ianwilson1942@gmail.com

MikeL posted a larger version (taking two sheets of paper) of the spreadsheet at the NewsGroup, but there was an error at 27,14 - where there should be a N-thin wall instead of S-thin wall. Also, if I ever do another update, there should be a hidden wall instead of a real wall at 24,31 -thus completing the claim that every type of tile is in the level.

I've noticed a good number of downloads here at CC Zone, and would really appreciate getting some feedback on any of the levels in the Gifts levelset. Level # 8 is also an interesting level and might fit the catagory of being a quadruple maze, but I'm not so sure about that.

I wanted the levelset to be ready for Christmas, but still called it "Gifts" even though it was a week late to the sites.

Ian Wilson -thinker

Messages In This Thread
Gifts levelset: level # 9 -Excel spread sheet - by thinker - 03-Jan-2014, 2:59 AM