1059PG01
Hello Miika!

Thank you for your feedback! It is really appreciated!

I have now uploaded a second version which contains various improvements you have suggested.

1: I'm glad you appreciated it overall.

2: You are right. Titles like that have been done many times. I have modified some of them.

3: "Uselessness" was meant to point out the fact that the ice block was useless, but the level itself was not any better than the title.

Crusher was too simple, I agree. I have modified that level and removed a few others, including "Teeth!", "Tanks" and both "useless" levels. They have been replaced with other levels which (I hope) are better.

4: Lesson 4: You are right. I have removed a few ice blocks to keep that part of similar difficulty range as the rest of the level. As for the monster part, I never thought that would have been possible. Thanks for pointing it out.

Lesson 5: What you say makes sense. Exit moved.

Lesson 6: I placed a floor tile next to the first clone machine (that's the part you were talking about?) so no precise timing is required.

Squares: The socket does absolutely nothing. And the goal of the level was exactly what you did: running across long corridors for a few minutes. It was one of the first levels I ever made, and the goal was to make it annoying. I guess I succeeded. But since annoying levels are not fun to play, I have remade it smaller.

Chip's Challenge 2 Level 2: The toggle button was there in the original level, so I have left it there. Also, the original level contained some tiles at the top, which are not available in CC1, so I have replaced them with their closest alternative: pop-up walls. The hidden chips were an attempt to recreate another CC2 function, which consisted of a button that turned chips into bombs and bombs into chips. I have replaced that room with chips under blocks, so it will be less annoying.

More Uselessness: I don't understand what you mean. Could you please explain?

Icy Blobdance: No, I did not realize that. Thanks for reporting that bust. Flippers removed.

5: Thanks for letting me know which levels you preferred. This will be useful for future sets.

Thanks again for the feedback!

chipster1059
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
1059PG01 - by chipster1059 - 31-Dec-2013, 10:05 PM
1059PG01 - by M11k4 - 05-Jan-2014, 2:06 PM
1059PG01 - by chipster1059 - 05-Jan-2014, 10:12 PM