I have no idea how to build this concept. Help?
Quote:Here are 3 clocks I came up with. The red buttons would trigger a mechanism to start cloning monsters into the room. The last one takes the longest and has no trap connections at all, but it might be more difficult to set up. It's easy to set the length of the timer for all of them.

[Image: FpihnjQ.png]

In Lynx does monster order have any bearing on anything what-so-ever? Raised eyebrow

I was just experimenting with these clocks posted above. The last one with the bug/fireball. In Ms changing the monster order effects if the fireball changes direction or the bug, as expected. But in Lynx the bug always changes no matter what.

I know monsters move differently in Lynx, but this is sort of a bummer if you have less control over how they move.

-----------

also on the first clock; to make it work in Lynx, simply eliminate the trap on the far end (opposite the button) And move the button for the other to the end of the path. I'm not sure how this effects the timing but it still works as a clock Thumbs up (and has 1 fewer trap connections)
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski

Messages In This Thread
I have no idea how to build this concept. Help? - by mobius - 29-Dec-2013, 6:39 PM