What was your favourite CC Let's Play ever?
Hey there! Let's have a bit of new talk there.

I have to say I had a lot of fun following John S (aka MajorGeek42)'s run of CC1, it would probably rank 1st for me.

For an obvious reason, I also loved J.B.'s run and appreciation of Rock-Alpha (called Rock1 back in the days, and having lots of issues too), it helped me a lot as a designer and as a man in this community.

On a personal note, the one I had the most fun making was probably MusicStyle, but I won't be the judge of my own projects.

What about you guys?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow

Messages In This Thread
What was your favourite CC Let's Play ever? - by rockdet - 09-Jan-2013, 2:32 AM