HASHLEVELS.ccl
(04-Jun-2020, 11:57 PM)Hash1 Wrote: - After some time (a few weeks or a month probably), I'd like to propose a challenge/contest involving one of my levels in which the winners get their names written in the level's hint. More about that when the time comes.

Okay.

So here I am to propose a challenge/contest involving one of my levels. (The reason for the delay was to give time for others to notice this thread).

So, for anyone interested, here is what this challenge/contest is about:

- Solve level 37 of my levelset ➡️ BETWEEN THE ROCKS (Password: BQSN). Reach the exit with each color in the inventory: Red key, blue key, yellow key, green key. Doesn't matter how many of each, at least one of each.

- I'll be taking .tws files for proof. Preferably with only BETWEEN THE ROCKS solved. It can be in LYNX or MS.

- The first 10 people to do it (or less, depending on how many people participate) will get their names/usernames written in the hint.

- Optimization is not a requirement.

- This solution is possible, I have solved it in both rulesets.

- Once you have the .tws file, PM me on CCZone or Discord (username "Rudostolfo (Hash1)") for the next step.

Chip Win Good luck!

Edit (28th of June)

The deadline for  .tws submissions for the competition will be 9th of July, 2020
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)

Messages In This Thread
HASHLEVELS.ccl - by Hash1 - 04-Jun-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: HASHLEVELS.ccl - by Hash1 - 22-Jun-2020, 11:49 AM
RE: HASHLEVELS.ccl - by Hash1 - 13-Jul-2020, 10:14 PM