Flareon1 discussion
So, I played all 40 levels and solved all of them except 35. It has some really great levels Heart

1: Really great use of bribes. My bonus was 1000.

2: I like it, it's clever.

3: Hooks are awesome.

4: This one was much harder than the previous ones. I like the concept, and it proves that item dropping is not entirely bad.

5: It was a fun level. The four puzzles were all well-designed.

6: Took me way too long to figure out the bowling ball trick. Fun level, I got the full 1100 bonus.

7: One of the most creative mazes I've seen in a long time.

8: It's shorter than the last few levels, but that's the perfect length. Creative concept.

9: A nice way to include both Chip and Melinda. The item exchange at the end is clever.

10: It's a decent level, but rovers remain the worst tile in CC2.

11: It's a fun level, the various rooms fit in well together. Final bonus 450.

12: One of my favourite levels so far. Final bonus 1100.

13: It took me forever to figure out how track switches work with the R&R sign. It's a clever puzzle though, and I got the full 14 000 bonus.

14: The bomb trick in the first room is very clever. The following puzzles also work nicely. I got 4660 bonus.

15: Creative concept.

16: Took me forever to figure out the mimic trick. There are some clever puzzles here.

17: Very easy, I solved it and got a bonus of 6600. Perhaps the time limit could be shorter?

18: Very nice, I especially like the ghost and ice block rooms. I got the full 2900 bonus.

19: Decent level. My bonus was 1400.

20: More interesting hook puzzles. My final bonus was 60.

21: Really clever puzzle, and I got the 400 bonus.

22: Fun puzzles and nice aesthetics.

23: It's an all right level. The concept is clever, although not one of my favourite levels so far.

24: Fun ghost puzzle, although it is a bit creepy how you end up murdering Casper in cold blood a hot flame jet to exit Teeth

25: A really interesting blob level. I solved it, but didn't try for the bonus.

26: Melinda goes on a killing spree it's actually a very fun level with clever puzzles.

27: Really fun. Didn't get the bonus though.

28: Decent level, although not one of my favourites. My final bonus was 1200.

29: Fun puzzles, and really great aesthetics.

30: Great puzzle. The ice block/transmogrifer trick is awesome.

31: Really interesting puzzle. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the bonus.

32: I remember this level from the original version; don't think I solved it then though. I solved it now, and it was really fun. My final bonus was 2250.

33: It took me a while to figure out the tricks. This is very clever.

34: Fun puzzle.

35: This appears unsolvable. I can't figure out how to make it past the dynamite explosion; while it is true that recessed walls don't pop up if dynamite is placed on them, it's of no use after said recessed wall turns to fire.

36: Much harder than it looks, but really fun.

37: Interesting use of swivels. I got a bonus of 500.

38: Really great level, fun puzzles and creative sokobans, nice use of yellow teleports. For some reason throwing the bowling balls into them erases one, but that doesn't alter solvability.

39: This concept is absolutely amazing.

40: Fun level, although I had to use Tyler's video to solve it. A bit disappointing you removed the wall slapping trick though, but it's still a great level. My bonus was 2240.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
Flareon1 discussion - by Flareon350 - 02-Feb-2019, 7:41 PM
Flareon1 discussion - by chipster1059 - 05-Feb-2019, 6:26 PM