J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
I am quite elated to see an update to this awesome set. Slight smile Wow, it's been a long time. Anyway, this batch of levels were really fun to play and they featured lots of well crafted puzzles. Just completed level 80 and these levels were satisfying to solve.

Here's my thoughts on levels 61-70

61. Nice "mini challenges" type of level.

62. This is a fun level. I also think that the title's kind of funny. I also thought that this was gonna be a rush challenge at first since the hint kind of said "don't stay in the airlock too long." Turned out to be a nice and not too fast paced of a level.

63. I like this take to make a much more manageable "Force Field" level. Actually, this also felt a little bit of Jeffrey's "Fast Travel Temple". Entertaining level.

64. Yet another awesome "mini challenges" type of level that features trap buttons.

65. I find this level to have a medium difficulty.

66. Nice outside exit and fire aesthetic which featured decent dodging sections.

67. Really nice design and the invisible walls make the level even more interesting. That water and block puzzle on the top right was legit.

68. Considerably easy ice maze with chips and blue keys. I would increase the time limit tough since it can be a little strict.

69. Appealing aesthetic level from looking at it on the map. Featured legit puzzles too. The top glider section was somewhat difficult since its pretty easy to screw it up if you're not careful of which dirt tiles you clear. Apart from that, I really enjoyed the other puzzles and its a nice level.

70. Really nice Christmas themed level, even though its Halloween right now. I find this level much more entertaining than "Quincunx".

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by mmoraleta - 27-Oct-2018, 12:45 AM