J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
Oh I thought it was just a path to the exit Tongue fair point though.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Hey everyone! Walls of CCLP1 has been updated with 20 new levels, positioned as 41-60 and arranged among themselves in a bit of a difficulty curve. As always, feedback is always appreciated. Have fun playing!

CC Zone attachment: /files/file/665-walls-of-cclp1/?do=download&r=10955">Walls of CCLP1

Edit: Aaaand...just noticed a small error just two minutes after posting this in Down the Rabbit Hole. Should be fixed now.
Here's more good news. I have finally solved Block Buster 3 in 2D. What a level!Smiley

Anyway, here's my feedback for levels 31-40

31. Very awesome level with great puzzles. The beginning stumped me though but in a good way.

32. Extremely brilliant clone maze type of puzzle. The chip to the left of the exit gave me the most trouble though. To me this is sort of like a mini and easy "Cloners Maze."

33. Fantastic aesthetic and sokoban level.

34. Pretty difficult but still a great level as a brain teaser. Key thing is that practice makes perfect and the lack of a specific order is a blessing. Hardest part was the walker room and that glider dirt was difficult as well. Still a very good level that should be placed very late in the set and as always a sense of accomplishment beating a hard level.

35. It's Josh's "Aurora Chocorealis" on fire. Still a very cool level.

36. Great challenge sokoban type of level. I was stuck on this one for a really long time, especially the sokoban on the very bottom and the teleport sokoban. I try my best not to use YASC for sokobans. Speaking of hard sokobans, this level would be a great candidate for the 143 slot in reference to "Same Game". Also, like level 34 there is freedom of which sokoban to tackle first which is appreciated.

37. Despite the hint reference, I didn't have too much trouble. Small fun level.

38. Very cool level, really liked it.

39. Very difficult dodging level. You really have to keep on your toes on this one, took me dozens of tries. The pink balls with the fireballs gave me the most trouble. I don't know if you want to nerf it but if not that's okay.

40. This is simply one heck of a level. Brain teasing puzzles everywhere especially that ice room with the pink ball cloners. Took me quite a while to tackle that one along with that water bridge puzzle at the end. Outstanding craft of a level too. I guess the level would've been really difficult if Chip had to go through small slide delay dodges but thankfully not an extensive use of it. Shout out to Miika for helping me with some sections. All in all, one heck of a level.
Here's more feedback (41-50). Boy that sokoban in level 51 was one heck of a puzzle. I finally got it.Slight smile

41. Blue and green levels look great together, along with blue walls and fire. The lower left puzzle was the most challenging.

42. Felt simple at first but required Chip sneaking past the toggle doors. Still a great level

43. Tree houses are awesome and that sokoban is legit.

44. Very fun and well crafted puzzle.

45. I liked that recessed surrounding the clone button mechanism. Fun level.

46. Somewhat hard level, just have to be good with pink ball directions. At first, I thought that this was going to be pure guesswork but it wasn't. Unique way to use pink balls that I've never seen before. Brilliant.

47. Fun monorail type of level with Jeffrey's "double time" concept.

48. Pretty simple chip collecting level with teeth chasing.

49. Really clever puzzle within a simple map environment. Said this before I like tough puzzles within a small area. Also, cool title (Prism Prison)

50. Easy blue maze on ice level. Good candidate for the 51 or 61 slot for the final draft.
Here's feedback for levels 51-60. You Break It, You Buy It, FINALLY complete.Smiley

51. Man, that tiny sokoban was the puzzle that stood out. Small sokoban, HUGE trouble. In the end, everything else was relatively easy. Again, great job on creating a hard mini sokoban.

52. Cool level with a challening ending puzzle.

53. Really fun dodging level. Thankfully, not too chaotic.

54. Awesome design and awesome level.

55. I'd consider this a medium hard level. The recessed room and teeth room were a bit challenging. Thankfully, there is freedom of choice oh which to tackle first. I remember I was so close to the end and I accidentally boosted onto the teleport into a thief. Very dumb move on my part and took it slowly on the success attempt. Still a good level.

56. Very fun red key level. The lower left block puzzle is legit.

57. Said it before and I'll say it again, hard challenges in small spaces are great. That 4th red key was the real challenge, since I played this in MS, I am not sure if circling the bee in Lynx would be possible.

58. Somewhat easy level containing "Combinations" and "Secret Passages".

59. This level, THIS LEVEL was a major major brain teaser. That left room stumped me a LOT and took me a while to figure out. Based on the title I thought that you had to keep the monster patterns as is in order to keep the toggle presses in sync. Shout out to Jeffrey, for telling me that it was more of the toggle press intervals rather than the monster paths. I guess the title of the level really threw me off and that's what really messed with the mind. In the end, it was extremely satisfying to complete. Smiley This level along with Block Buster 3 in 2D is simply one heck of a level. Well done, J.B for turning a simple level into a tough challenge.

60. Very well crafted level with a bunch of legit sokoban puzzles.

These new 20 levels were really fun to play and keep up the good work! For now, WoCCLP1 complete (so far).
Thanks so much for the feedback, mmoraleta!

After a bit of a hiatus, I've returned to level design last month and have added 20 new levels to WOCCLP1, along with some bust / issue fixes on three of the levels in the last batch. Enjoy playing - I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts!

CC Zone attachment: /files/file/665-walls-of-cclp1/?do=download&r=11229">Walls of CCLP1
Minor update: level 66 has been updated with a chip socket and new path to the exit to fix a bust.
I am quite elated to see an update to this awesome set. Slight smile Wow, it's been a long time. Anyway, this batch of levels were really fun to play and they featured lots of well crafted puzzles. Just completed level 80 and these levels were satisfying to solve.

Here's my thoughts on levels 61-70

61. Nice "mini challenges" type of level.

62. This is a fun level. I also think that the title's kind of funny. I also thought that this was gonna be a rush challenge at first since the hint kind of said "don't stay in the airlock too long." Turned out to be a nice and not too fast paced of a level.

63. I like this take to make a much more manageable "Force Field" level. Actually, this also felt a little bit of Jeffrey's "Fast Travel Temple". Entertaining level.

64. Yet another awesome "mini challenges" type of level that features trap buttons.

65. I find this level to have a medium difficulty.

66. Nice outside exit and fire aesthetic which featured decent dodging sections.

67. Really nice design and the invisible walls make the level even more interesting. That water and block puzzle on the top right was legit.

68. Considerably easy ice maze with chips and blue keys. I would increase the time limit tough since it can be a little strict.

69. Appealing aesthetic level from looking at it on the map. Featured legit puzzles too. The top glider section was somewhat difficult since its pretty easy to screw it up if you're not careful of which dirt tiles you clear. Apart from that, I really enjoyed the other puzzles and its a nice level.

70. Really nice Christmas themed level, even though its Halloween right now. I find this level much more entertaining than "Quincunx".
Here's my next set of thoughts on this update

(71-80)

71. Considerably easy chip collecting level. At first I thought that this would just be an ordinary chip collecting maze but turned out to be something else which made it even more fun. More fun rather than just being a chip collecting maze, nice one.

72. Fantastic well crafted puzzle level. Several tricky puzzles in this one, like the ice skate thief section and the ball and fireball trap section. Really fun puzzle.

73. This level has some sort of "order of operations" kind of feeling. I'd say medium since there could be several ways to beat the level. I like it.

74. Easy block pushing level.

75. Very good blue themed level. That beginning with the teleports is legit as well as the block and blue key puzzle. I'd vote this for CCLP5 if that becomes a thing which hopefully will.

76. Pretty easy level with somewhat of a "chase race" feeling. In the beginning I thought that this was going to be a "time bomb" level hence "mysterious ticking noise" mixed with a time rush. It had a good rhythm and good game play as well.

77. Quite a unique concept for a glider and monster manipulation puzzle.

78. This level wasn't too difficult, thankfully the tricky sideswiping tooth part is at the start (hey that rhymed). On one of the attempts at the very end the chip at (19,7) screwed me over but it had a nice twist to the puzzle overall. Well put together level though.

79. I find this level just as good as Josh's "Greyland" but I gotta say that the recessed block dirt puzzle was more suited for this (walls of "Repair the Maze") It also felt a little more lenient too since there wasn't too much backtracking meaning that you didn't really need to keep track of which recessed walls you stepped on. Nevertheless, both levels stated are equally awesome.

80. Had really nice puzzles and that "trail master" mentioned on Discord wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The "map the path" for the fireball wasn't too hard either. It wasn't easier than it looked but it's more interesting to actually do the level rather than just breezing throughout the level like the original "Easier than it Looks". Great ending level for this update.

All in all, this update had a nice mix of well crafted puzzles and aesthetics. Hope to see more WoCCLP1 in the future. Slight smile
Thanks so much for the continued feedback, mmoraleta! I've updated Walls of CCLP1 with 20 new levels, most of which are fairly simple. Also included are bust fixes for Alien Frontiers and The Mysterious Ticking Noise.