The Walls of CCLP2
I have solved all 26 levels. Overall, I really liked this set so far. One interesting thing is that, in some cases, you not only preserve the original wall layout, but also other tiles; I generally like the results. Also, your frequent use of coloured walls and floors makes the levels look much better than their CC1 counterparts.

1: It is a good dodging level and maze, I got the full bonus.

2: A cool puzzle, and I love the title Smiley

3: The tank puzzle is really creative, and it's a nice use of ghosts erasing fire. It could use a longer time limit though.

4: Quite fun Slight smile

5: Better than I expected. Generally I don't like levels that use train crossings like this, but this one was good.

6: I liked this level. I might have busted it, though: I solved using very few blocks and without the hook.

7: Awesome track puzzle.

8: This is an interesting twist on the original level. I did not attempt the full bonus, though.

9: This is a really fun puzzle, and a nice use of the "hide logic" feature. I got the full bonus.

10: A clever puzzle; a nice way to use toggle chips.

11: When I first saw the level, I expected it to be tedious, but I was pleasantly surprised, and it turned out to be quite fun, a great use of the hook.

12: I hated the original level, but this one was awesome. The speed boots help with all the running in long hallways, and it was very satisfying to blow up the walls.

13: An interesting red teleport puzzle. I did not get the bonus...

14: This is a great use of yellow tanks, a really great level, one of my favourites in the set.

15: Speed boots Heart I like the use of swivel doors for flicking blocks; I used that in one of my levels too. I might have busted it, though, by dropping the speed boots right in front of the walker clone machines, stopping the cloning.

16: I'm still confused as to how the wiring of flame jets works Slight frown It's a fun level though.

17: Bribes are an underused tile; it's nice to see them used here. Also the ghosts with speed boots, awesome Smiley

18: Collecting the chips was very easy, and the mimic didn't cause any problems. The last part, to get it to blow up the bomb, was nice.

19: I love the starting room, as well as the directional block and blob rooms. The ball/trap room was difficult but fun. The walker room was slightly annoying though. I got the full bonus.

20: A really simple level, and I got the full bonus.

21: Perhaps the hardest level in the set. But I love how you retain the second Chip from the original level, and the solution is very creative. However, I managed to exit the level with two extra green keys.

22: A great high-speed puzzle. It's nice to see many levels here use speed boots, considering they only appeared once in the original set. I got the full bonus.

23: Your yellow tank mechanism is awesome. The various puzzles are fun, but I might have found a bust: the yellow tank is not required to clone the blocks (or is this intentional?)

24: A fun puzzle; I like the use of yellow teleports.

25: A nice twist on the original level, a good use of ghosts, and I like how there are extra chips. I got the full bonus.

26: This is the only level that I didn't like, I'm afraid. The turtle room is quite fun, and so is the final puzzle (good use of a helmet here), but the starting puzzle is quite tedious and easy to cook; I did not attempt the bonus.

I will be looking forward to future updates; so far it's great Chip Win
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
The Walls of CCLP2 - by mobius - 04-Feb-2018, 4:15 PM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by Joshua Bone - 04-Feb-2018, 7:07 PM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by chipster1059 - 07-Feb-2018, 3:00 PM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by mobius - 07-Feb-2018, 9:24 PM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by H2O - 10-Feb-2018, 3:32 PM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by mobius - 17-Feb-2018, 8:32 PM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by chipster1059 - 23-Feb-2018, 8:02 PM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by mobius - 24-Feb-2018, 11:55 AM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by H2O - 24-Feb-2018, 1:33 PM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by mobius - 25-Feb-2018, 11:15 AM
The Walls of CCLP2 - by H2O - 25-Feb-2018, 12:49 PM