ZK4 Feedback
Part 3 of my feedback (31-45)

I have to say there were some pretty difficult ones in the 30's decade. Angry

31. I feel that this is a nice modification of "Vanishing Act" in fact this level is a much more creative way of playing through Vanishing Act.

32. I'm sorry but this is a dumb level, I got pretty angry playing this. I just don't like the concept of doing something perfectly multiple times in a row without dying. Not to mention the paramecia roaming at the outside of the level that triggers the toggle doors and it just makes things harder. This level would've been better off without the paramecia, adding gravel, and/or require just a single turnaround.

33. "Finding an accessible exit" concept makes you think and this level had a nice puzzle.

34. Fun level, I consider this to be a breather level after the two last difficult levels.

35. This level contains a great puzzle. It makes the player think of a way to collect the chips in the most efficient method. At first I thought that this was going to be easy but I had to wrap my head around it for quite a bit. Eventually I got it and as always it feels great to solve a tough puzzle.

36. I don't like this level, like level 32 I got pretty angry playing this as well. Angry There were some really unfair balls patterns and most of the time I got cornered by "pink ball wall" near the end. Also, I kept messing up on the thin wall section which was sort of difficult. Difficult level in my opinion.

37. This level is really fun to play, a whole lot better than the last level.

38. This level is an okay level, it has that "learn from your mistakes" concept which is fine.

39. Simple chip collecting level, this level feels like rescuing penguins or polar bears from melting ice. Fun level too.

40. Yet another simple block pushing level, optimizing this would be a nightmare though.

41. This level has nice indicators on which traps or boots which are safe to take. I didn't get the clone button room though.

42. Confusing level. Trial and error is how I beat this.

43. Fun small level also good practice to get the gist of blocksliding.

44. Another fun puzzle.

45. Similar to Mirror (13) it has a nice concept.

Messages In This Thread
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 1:17 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by Ihavenoname248 - 10-Sep-2017, 1:30 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 1:39 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 12:06 PM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 10-Sep-2017, 9:32 PM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 13-Sep-2017, 12:06 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by Flareon350 - 13-Sep-2017, 3:41 AM
ZK4 Feedback - by mmoraleta - 13-Sep-2017, 1:08 PM