Elephant Pack - Discussion
1: Unusual force floor level. The pattern is interesting.

2: This is level 1 of TS0, I think. It took me forever to beat the first time I played it, but I got it on the first try now. In the end it's a nice level.

3: This level is an interesting concept, but is WAY too small. Also the password is POOO...

4: Another level with an insanely obvious solution once discovered.

5: I pretty much agree with what J.B. already said.

6: The concept is rather unusual, and very confusing.

7: Unfortunately the gliders are affected by slide delay, and there is no obvious way to fix this. Other than that, it's fun, but not really CCLP material.

8: The pattern for the first room is extremely obvious. However, for the last room I have no idea. If I ever do find the code, I may give this a higher rating.

9: I remember playing this in one of the Ultimate Chip sets. It's a decent level, but Jeffrey made far better ones.

10: This feels a lot like Jaywalker in CCLP3, but I think this one is better because it is slightly less confusing.

11: It's one of the best mazes of this type I've seen so far in the packs.

12: A great monster redirection puzzle. At first I thought it would be repetitive, but in the end it's not.

13: All right, just what kind of a hint is that? But the puzzles are very fun!

14: The title has nothing to do with the level. And the level itself is rather ordinary.

15: From JoshL5 and JCCLP2. Fun, but not CCLP material.

16: This one, though, is much better.

17: BUSTED: recessed wall at [23,8] not required. Also the tank section is massively unequal between rulesets. Also, it's quite simply not fun, despite the basic concept being interesting.

18: The sokobans aren't very fun. The paramecia sections are annoying. The block checkerboard at the end is pointless.

19: It's awesome, quite simply. Nothing more to say. Best level in voting so far.

20: I played this in JCCLP2. It's fun and challenging.

21: This is a really confusing, but fun puzzle. It's a good level.

22: So far, I have learned NOTHING from this set apart from the fact that levels can vary in quality much more than previously expected. The glider room is the best one, but the rest is at best ordinary. Putting a walker room at the very end is not a good idea.

23: A decent dodging level.

24: I don't like blue wall mazes most of the time, but if there is one thing I dislike even more, it's blue wall mazes with intentionally low time limits.

25: Surprisingly fun.

26: Very frustrating.

27: Overall, this is a really fun level. The crazy trap connections can be frustrating, but there are plenty of extra keys, so the player can choose to skip them if they want.

28: Fun, but I've seen better.

29: I think this was in UC3, and is one of the best levels of the set. Each room is fun in its own way.

30: Rather easy...probably too easy.

31: This is an interesting concept, but I've seen better levels where too much of one item is bad.

32: The concept of an eternal slide is something I find very appealing.

33: I remember this level from Po100T, but it's really not one of the best levels of the set.

34: Various small fun puzzles. It's a good level.

35: "A tribute to the simpler times of TCCLP" says the hint. And that's why nobody plays TCCLP anymore. The top right corner was especially frustrating.

36: This is quite a puzzle. It's fun.

37: While at first sight it may seem like an interesting challenge, it is extremely easy to cook, and there is a lot of tedious block pushing.

38: The hint leads me to believe this was originally a lesson level, but it is a bit hard for a lesson. Anyway, I would call this ordinary.

39: This concept is absolutely amazing.

40: This was either level 147 or 149 of one of the Ultimate Chip sets. In the end, it does not seem particularly good.

41: I played this in JCCLP2. And in the end, my brain does not work properly. I shall not bore you with pointless technicalities that do not threaten to destroy the Earth, nor am I interested in making sense. Either way, it's a fun level.

42: Basically this level seems to involve memorizing the tank flipping pattern. While this may be an interesting concept, there are 20 chips to collect. Make one mistake and you have to start over. Overall, too frustrating.

43: I tried this in JCCLP2, and quite frankly I don't know what to say other than the fact that the hint is inaccurate (the pink ball at [24,3] cannot blow up any bomb). I will change my votes if I ever make any progress in this.

44: This level reminds me a lot of Rat Race. However, while Rat Race was one of the best levels of CCLP1, this one feels...ordinary.

45: Tank behaviour is different in both rulesets, but this level remains unusual and fun in both.

46: This is a very hard and very confusing level. I will only be able to provide a more precise rating when I have made more progress in it.

47: BUSTED: suction boots not required. In the end, it's a small level that can be quite challenging until the obvious solution is discovered.

48: I agree with J.B. Also, I was probably much less patient than him with this level.

49: I think I played this in CCLP1 voting. While it was too hard for CCLP1, I think it is just perfect for CCLP4.

50: There have been several levels where Chip must simply go from one room to the next, so far in the packs. I don't think this is one of the best ones, but I may change my mind later on.

Next up: Hillside.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 15-Jul-2016, 12:21 AM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 16-Jul-2016, 3:05 PM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 16-Jul-2016, 4:59 PM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 16-Jul-2016, 7:57 PM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 16-Jul-2016, 9:35 PM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by ajmiam - 16-Jul-2016, 11:39 PM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 17-Jul-2016, 10:44 AM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 17-Jul-2016, 12:59 PM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by ruben - 18-Jul-2016, 9:58 AM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 18-Jul-2016, 11:40 AM
Elephant Pack - Discussion - by ruben - 22-Jul-2016, 5:41 PM