Waffle Pack - Discussion
1: I vaguely remember playing this in another set, I think it was JCCLP. It's not particularly difficult, nor hard to cook, and while fun, I don’t think it is CCLP material.

2: I think I played this in one of the Ultimate Chip sets. It seems like a very hard level until you find the solution, at which point it seems insanely obvious. In the end, it was rather fun.

3: Ah, ice mazes. My least favourite type of maze since you can rarely see where you're going, but every set needs them, I guess. I played this in JCCLP2 or JoshL6, I'm not sure. In the end, its only advantage is looking good in the editor.

4: Hey I made that one. It feels great. I think this is a good level that proves that blobs are not always painful. I didn't see any rule against voting for your own levels, so I did.

5: I don't see what this has to do with Microcosm in CCLP2. And quite frankly what kind of a level is this? It's just simple chip collecting!

6: Oh. THAT one. I recently played it in JCCLP2, and it was actually quite fun.

7: I really don't like this level for several reasons. It seems extremely easy to cook, and the hint is rather useless by the time it can be accessed.

8: This one, I never played it before. It feels like two different levels stuck together. The first part is ordinary, but the second one is better.

9: I never really liked the original Repair the Maze a lot...this one, though is amazing.

10: Hey I made that one too. I made this for the Walls of CCLP2 contest (based on Blockslide), but I didn't send it. It took me forever to get this to work in MS with the monster order and stuff.

11: This feels like a very pointless maze.

12: "Ordinary".

13: This maze is beautiful, but extremely easy. The gravel border is especially annoying.

14: Interesting concept, but extremely easy. Again.

15: I know the time limit is short, and that's what makes this level good. It's really the only challenge.

16: I think this was in Po100T, and I really don't know how to rate this. Sure, there is the whole mirror image thing, but I don't think many players will go through the trouble of memorizing the left part of the level, and will just blindly run through the right part, or use an editor.

17: All right. It's a decent blue wall maze and all. But meh.

18: Finally a fun blue wall maze. CCLP4 will need a few of those.

19: An amazingly hard and fun dodging level. Wow.

20: An ice level with teeth. Amazing. I know I made one of these, but this one is much better.

21: This is just a simple chip collecting level. The maze isn't hard at all, and the time limit poses no problems.

22: This is a very varied level. Each room has its own puzzle, and in the end it is rather fun.

23: I think a level like this would have been better smaller.

24: This is a short puzzle, the time limit making it hard, but in the end, I did not find it to be very fun. It is too short.

25: I think this is a Jeffrey level. The ball and teeth rooms are creative, but the ending seems overly long, and is probably there only for the level to look good.

26: Well...it's an interesting concept. I guess it's good, but I just can't seem to like it a lot...

27: Various short puzzles involving gliders, very fun.

28: I made this one, and seriously? I can't believe that this made it in voting, while other levels i made, such as Clover and Teleportster, did not even get a single nomination.

29: This is a Zane level, I think. In the end, what can I say? It's very hard. Is it fun? Um...yeah. But I've tested better ones.

30: Several short but fun sokobans. The ball part is creative.

31: Ah yes, that one. I played it in LizzyB1, and it's a fun puzzle. It's a great thing the dreadful invisible wall maze has been removed here.

32: I played this in both JoshL6 and JCCLP2. Fun? Sure. CCLP material? Not really.

33: Short level. In the end nothing special, no special concepts, not really THAT fun.

34: At least this ice maze is contained...

35: Basically this is a fun level. Unfortunately, it is much larger than necessary.

36: Basically this level requires predicting where monsters and blocks will be when you are finished sliding? Well that's annoying.

37: That's a very interesting concept. I never thought something like this could be so fun.

38: I don't know what to say. It's fun. That's all.

39: FINALLY a decent ice maze. The time limit should be longer, though.

40: Most of this level is really good, but the teeth section requires precise timing and is very annoying. Such a shame, the rest was great...

41: This is a very annoying level. Firstly, is really serves no purpose. It is just chip collecting, running around, and trying not to blow up.

42: Except the title is a lie...either a short, fun and slightly challenging level.

43: I think I found this much easier than it is supposed to be...

44: I have not solved this, nor am I interested in doing so. Dodging levels can be painful sometimes, and this is one of them.

45: I love wall slapping in CC2. Unfortunately, this is a CC1 level, so you have to manually try every single wall to see which one will lead to the glider room, and die several times in the process.

46: Once again, I played this in JoshL6 and JCCLP2, and it's fun.

47: What? Another ice maze? Urggh.

48: This feels like the CC1 Abridged levels in TCCLPRejects. So it's a fun way to revisit the first few levels of CC1.

49: This level suffers from one major problem: the lack of patterns in the wiring of traps. Most of this level is pure guesswork as a consequence.

50: This level seems extremely hard until you finally discover the solution. Difficulty is highly subjective, but in the end it's a decent blob level.

On to the next pack.

EDIT: removed public votes.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.

Messages In This Thread
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 15-Jul-2016, 12:21 AM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 15-Jul-2016, 4:40 PM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 15-Jul-2016, 5:34 PM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 15-Jul-2016, 5:38 PM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 15-Jul-2016, 5:43 PM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 15-Jul-2016, 6:28 PM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 16-Jul-2016, 1:22 AM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by M11k4 - 16-Jul-2016, 3:40 AM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by ajmiam - 16-Jul-2016, 10:12 PM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by IceyLava108 - 22-Jul-2016, 9:21 PM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 08-Aug-2016, 1:07 AM