NeverStopGaming Discussion
A few thoughts now that I've finished the set:

I really enjoyed this. There's a steady difficulty increase, but it's nothing terribly harsh, and the levels can be solved fairly quickly and don't feel tedious at all. One of the qualms I had with 60 Minutes was that there were concepts that felt rather obviously lifted from other levels - some of which looked almost literally copied and pasted into the map. This set had much more originality and felt fresh. Even when it borrowed a few ideas from other levels and sets, I appreciated that there was at least a different spin involved, at least for the most part. Some improved on the idea: I enjoyed Forgive Us Our Trespassing, which felt inspired by Hip to Be Square, though without all the tedious walking around. So far, my favorites are Melody Rain, Cloud City, Flea Market, Golgi Apparatus, Torn Landscape, Nova Prospect, and of course, Tank You Very Much.

Quote:47 - Nova Prospect

Nice puzzles with a connecting theme. I can also tell you put effort into the visual impact of this level. This is also probably an interesting level to optimize.

@Miika: Oh, it very much is! Hope you submit a few scores of your own on this set. Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by lookatthis - 03-Jan-2016, 10:49 AM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by Flareon350 - 03-Jan-2016, 4:13 PM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by jblewis - 03-Jan-2016, 4:47 PM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by lookatthis - 03-Jan-2016, 5:52 PM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by M11k4 - 29-Jan-2016, 6:49 AM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by jblewis - 30-Jan-2016, 12:35 AM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by Flareon350 - 30-Jan-2016, 3:39 AM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by mmoraleta - 21-Aug-2016, 3:09 PM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by mmoraleta - 21-Aug-2016, 3:30 PM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by Ihavenoname248 - 24-Aug-2016, 9:21 PM
NeverStopGaming Discussion - by mmoraleta - 08-Mar-2018, 3:36 AM