January 2016 Create Competition - Palettes
I haven't seen much of the judging. In fact, I want first to solve all the submitted levels by myself (or most of all... because I skipped a few) and I'm not done yet.
Anyway, I already want to say GG and thank you to all the contestants, it was fun.

Now, for my own levels :

Stressful Maze (pattern 3) : I don't recall having a so busted version. The original ones had blocks instead of thin walls that wouldn't let the teeth go outside at all, so no bust. But nevermind.

Smoke on the water (pattern 4) : (Spoiler on the whole level below !)

so... much... bust. Using the bottom clone machine wasn't intended to succeed the level, but the intended solution was sort of cunning too, as you didn't have to use the path of bombs. However, I don't get how you managed to get the first yellow key (which originally required you to stop the toggling that you had to start first) ; and at the end I didn't mind at all the trick with pauses. This level was supposed to go you Oorto Geld (start toogling) -> Monster Lab (stop toggling) -> Oorto geld -> Monster Lab .

Messages In This Thread
January 2016 Create Competition - Palettes - by ChocophileBenj - 15-Feb-2016, 7:22 AM