Joshua Bone's level design feedback thread thingy
Smiley good luck on renovating all 148 levels. [forgot to mention; that's a cool idea of course] It was fun figuring out which level was which. Since it's been a while that I've played CC1 I don't remember the level order exactly. Also forgot to mention; I love the Nuts and Bolts tribute; since that was one of my favorite levels and I like most of the Nuts and bolts tributes.

One thing I noticed in several of your levels is a mimic on some button [which effects some other part of the level] with teleporters around it to enable it to keep moving in one direction while chip moves around. I noticed speed boots always present in this device; why?

Anyways, I thought of something like this but wasn't getting it to work quite right.

My mechanism that I mentioned; not sure yet if it's doable or even something interesting/worth doing. It was a level where the player must not stop moving at all or for very long, if he does; the mimic device triggers something to happen which either cooks the level or gives some kind of penalty.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski

Messages In This Thread
Joshua Bone's level design feedback thread thingy - by mobius - 05-Nov-2015, 9:32 PM