Joshua Bone's level design feedback thread thingy
As before; almost all of these are really unique and interesting concepts; but very challenging for a novice like myself. Many I have not beat yet, but even some of those I didn't I enjoyed. I didn't try all of them yet either, but I'm posting in case I don't get to play again for a while.

Dungeon quest is a lot more fun now! The turrest are a nice touch too.

ROVER SWAPPER -- enjoyed this level; and managed to beat it with like 3 seconds on the clock. I'm sort of torn between liking time challenges like this or preferring no time limit, as it's really frustrating to run out of time on a level like this.

I like the level which replaces pool of the accursed but it is very difficult; haven't figured out the trick yet. Seems impossible without some crazy trick. Are there any glitchy tricks?

Process Improvement: I really liked this level. For some reason the very beginning stumped me for a while because I couldn't figure out how to trap the bowling balls Rolling eyes after that dumb foresight, the rest of the level was fairly easy, but fun.

Fighting fire with ice:
for some reason, sometimes, when standing on the pink button you can't move downwards and push blocks. Idk why this happens but it's annoying.

Double E Final - a nice concept. Sometimes I find I'm able to stumble across the solution to a logic puzzle just by chance instead of understanding it; which doesn't feel quite as rewarding; this hasn't only happened on this level or on your level set btw.
Logic gates are a tough thing to figure out, especially when on a time limit.

BEWARE OF SHAPESHIFTER - it does keep you on your toes!

when my gobbling days are over: very nice one! that's all I have to say. Certainty an improvement over Glut which was dumb imo, unless you remove the center exit.

Tantalizing barriers -- a lot harder than it looks at first!

Are you aware that in your in-game level list; level 45 says "Footrace through fireswamp" instead of "Fearless Acrobat" as it should?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski

Messages In This Thread
Joshua Bone's level design feedback thread thingy - by mobius - 21-Feb-2016, 10:44 PM