Joshua Bone's level design feedback thread thingy
On the Walls of CC1: I've neglected to mention any time I thought a level was too big because I know it's an adaptation of the level from CC1 which is likewise big. But I must admit I had this thought on quite a few levels. But then I usually prefer smaller levels regardless.

051 WALKING ON EGGSHELLS -- forgot to mention I like this one a lot too. I didn't discover the bust! Surely there is a simple fix. I actually made some similar set ups in levels of my own a while ago. I'll look into it though I'm sure you could find a better fix then I could.

On your misfits set which I play now and then:

Darpa Challenge: A really cool concept and fun level to work out! This is another one of those where the time spent designing the level must eclipse the play time like 10 times. It must have been fun though. Again, these types of levels are helpful for designers learning about logic gates.

The Full Monty Hall:
Luckily for me, I'm familiar with the monty hall paradox Tongue . This is one of those things that even after you understand it it still amazes me.
This makes more sense than the level with similar title from the game, although that level wasn't bad; it's not one of my favorites. Frankly I didn't understand it and could never get some of the bonuses.

Extraction: Insanely difficult! Haven't solved yet.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski

Messages In This Thread
Joshua Bone's level design feedback thread thingy - by mobius - 24-Feb-2016, 10:41 PM