IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
FYI, I just solved UC4 #85 (Bubble Wrap) without opening the green or blue doors, by pushing a block up to the toggle buttons through the bomb room. Was this an intended alternate solution? (Also, on level 77 I only needed one of the suction boots and ice skates, but I don't think this affected the solution much...)

Still enjoying slowly working my way through this set... Slight smile My favorites from the last bunch I played are Postmodern Temple, Labyrinth of the Elemental Waffle, Secret Underground Society, and Round and Round.

edit - also, a wall at 2,13 might prevent a shortcut at the end of level 88, but it looks like this bust has already been taken advantage of at pie guy's site... Slight smile
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by pillowpc2001 - 30-Apr-2015, 9:01 PM