IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
I know that this is a little too late but I've completed all 149 levels of Ultimate Chip 3! Chip Win I was kind of exploring other level sets along with CCLP4 voting, glad to have given this one a shot. Overall, well crafted level set with great aesthetics and concepts. However, I felt that the difficulty curve was a little off. In the beginning there of plenty of challenging levels and I felt that around level 60 the difficulty started to go down a little bit. Not too much of a sharp curve but in my opinion hard start, medium in the middle, and sort of easy-medium towards the end. Anyway, there were many brain teasing levels like Antepiece (77), Pressure Splinter (90), Sculptor (148), and Deja Vu (149). Rapture (135) was a true killer though, bobdabaron helped me with that one. To me that level was like an insane version of "Trust Me" from CC1. Some of my favorite levels were Wall Jumping Up Waterfalls (140), In the Pipeline (56), Baltic Sea Trade Embargo (144) and Paper Shredder (93). There were a lot more levels that I enjoyed but those 4 levels were the levels that I had the most fun on. All in all, very good level set along with UC4 and UC5 and I enjoyed playing through it. Thumbs up

P.S: Thank you bobdabaron for helping me on some levels. Slight smile

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by mmoraleta - 29-Apr-2017, 1:34 PM