IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
UPDATE: Now completed half of the level set so far. However I had to skip Special Little Snowflake (20) so far, I couldn't find a way to cover all 4 trap buttons only three. Nevertheless, good level set and no unforgivable frustrating ones. Now up to level 36 more than halfway through the set.

16. Just a generic ice level but nice wall aesthetics with real blue walls and blue locks.

17. Normal item swapper and puzzle for the boots.

18 and 19. Both fun levels with one being a twist of each other. Reminds me of Direct and Alternate Circuit from UC3.

20. Not solved yet, need solution

21. Just another ball-dodging level and chip picking level. This is sort of a sideways "Lazy Hourglass" concept.

22. Great level. This is a whole lot easier than "Suspended Animation"

23. Just an ordinary chip picking level but push blocks with care.

24. Creative puzzles and ending. Ending a little nerve-wracking though.

25. Good puzzles and creative ending.

26. Another fun level, reminds me of "Mad Science" from UC3 when I looked at it in a map.

27. Awesome level, I like levels that have puzzles opening up other puzzles to reach the exit vertically.

28. Not a big fan of this level. Needs more time and more challenging glider bombing puzzles.

29. Ordinary chip collecting level

30. Great concept and creative paths to obtain the chips.

31. Great block cloner puzzles rolled into one fantastic level.

32. I really like the yellow lock background and lock puzzles

33. A little tricky and annoying for me but doable.

34. I like this level. I enjoyed the block and force floor slide section at the top left section.

35. Good level but not a big fan of it due to slide delay.

That's all for now, keep up the good work. Slight smile Looking towards the end and I need some help on level 20, I can only manage to cover only 3 of the 4 trap buttons.

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by mmoraleta - 06-Jun-2017, 9:44 PM