IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Just completed all 149 levels of Walls of CCLP4 (difficult order version)Chip Win and it was a really fun level set. Gotta say there were a bunch of awesome puzzles which make you think outside the box plus a couple of memorable ones. As far as difficulty this set was a bit medium, not too easy and not too hard. I might replay the levels again in the CCLP4 level order version though, this set also has good replay value just like the original CCLP4. I remembered some of the walls but not too many, had to read the hints.

Part 1 (1-20)

1. Pretty simple item swapper type level for level 1.

2. Awesome aesthetic and easy chip collecting level.

3. Even though this level follows "Flow State" it also felt a little bit like Josh's "Enterprise" level. Nevertheless fun level.

4. Pretty easy level and gotta agree with Josh as said in his current LP that turning "In the Pool" into a fire theme.

5. Great variety of chip collecting sections.

6. Cool level with an amazing maze.

7. Interesting level.

8. Really brilliant block pushing puzzle.

9. Medium level, just have to keep track of the recessed walls but not too hard.

10. Great level which reminds me a little bit of Josh's "Compactor Reactor". Also a good candidate for optimization even though I am not an optimizer.

11. Awesome "step-by-step" type level.

12. Great push blocks to water puzzle.

13. Fun level. This level when played in the MSCC tileset would look better since the thief tiles in that tileset mix in with the blue environment.

14. Easy straightforward chip collecting level.

15. Based on the title, at first I thought that this would be a racing type level hence Torotise vs Hare. Brilliant puzzle level.

16. Really liked the tooth mechanism at the start and good level with a partial post twist.

17. To me, I found this level to be a bit easier than "The Key Issue". Still fun level though.

18. This level has many fun chip collecting challenges in one level.

19. Medium level. That paramecium section is a bit iffy to me.

20. This level too me a few tries to navigate the mazes correctly withing the "Pearl Diving" toggle door mechanism.

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by mmoraleta - 05-Apr-2018, 12:38 AM