IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Here's part 2 of my feedback (21-40).

21. Medium item collecting type level. There were some tough sections like the room with the 2 walkers.

22. Interesting aesthetic and fun maze.

23. Okay level, I find this to be a lot better than Lean Thinking which is one of the levels I wasn't a big fan of in CCLP4. Also, the walker at the end is a bit evil.

24. Cool blue level

25. Very cool maze and block puzzle.

26. Somewhat complex messy type level.

27. Fun level

28. Normally I am not a big fan of "antepiece" concept levels but this was okay.

29. Somewhat hard level with the gliders but I like the role of the fire tiles.

30. Interesting level to play

31. Yet another cool blue level.

32. Somewhat difficult level that took me a couple of tries. I am not too good with "Map the Path" concepts especially this one with a checkerboard layout which increases the chances of screwing up.

33. Also a considerably difficult level since its easy to screw up on. The extra exits are appreciated though.

34. Very fun level to play. Had a really good twist at the end.

35. According the title, I thought this was going to be a hard level at first. Turned out to be a entertaining level.

36. Ice level is a nice level.

37. To be honest this level is a weird one with a concept I've never before. I have never EVER seen teeth going through closed toggle walls. I am assuming that the toggle door timing has to be absolutely perfect; nevertheless makes the dodging far more interesting.

38. Usually, I am not too good with key puzzles but this one fell into place.

39. Interesting level. Not sure how to pull off the pushing blocks through FF in lynx though.

40. Like the original level this one is short and simple.

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by mmoraleta - 07-Apr-2018, 6:46 PM