IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Just continuing with my feedback for UC6 since I was stuck on some levels. Thanks to bobdabaron and Jeffrey the set is 100% complete.

(48-60)

48. Pretty fun and complex level. I don't know how to do the partial post in Lynx though.

49. Confusing cave is confusing (thanks bobdabaron for your help)

50. Really fun level, I liked this one.

51. Also another fun level.

52. I've never seen this concept before but this is a cool puzzle. One of my favorites in the set.

53. Somewhat complex level but nevertheless contains fantastic puzzles. I was stumped on the tank button section where the tooth is located. Again a characteristic of a well crafted puzzle.

54. Blue maze level with brilliant puzzle twists. Time limit is okay, can be a little hard though but not too much.

55. My favorite level in the set, especially that beginning puzzle and the aesthetic border on the right.

56. Monotone level is monotonous. My record is 968.

57. Pretty difficult level with a brain teaser ice section. I gotta say that ice section was the one I was stumped on for a long time. Eventually something came out to work when I tested it in CCEdit. You should be proud of that section Jeffrey cause that was a true brain teaser. Also, that pink ball before that ice section is what screwed me up the most.

58. Awesome time crunch level.

59. Brilliant "cloners maze" type of level. I had to think outside the box for some of them.

60. I am not too good with identifying references but this was a really fun closing level. Thankfully you only have do travel that Joyride section once.

UC6 Complete!Chip Win This was a fantastic level to play, it had a mix of fun, easy, and brain teasing levels. You should be proud for making Obligatory Shuffling Level and Mystery Caves cause those were the ones that were true brain teasers in my opinion. Also, Blue Narciss and Confusing Cave, those were pretty complex levels. Now, there were plenty of good levels in the set but my most favorites were near the end of the set like Lebanon, Flight of the Prince, and The Party We Have Never Seen. If in case CCLP5 were to be another set, there are some levels that would be great candidates for that set. So anyway, fun set with a moderate difficulty. Not too many frustrating levels but still a blast to play.

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by mmoraleta - 17-Apr-2018, 7:46 PM