ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
Level by level: I played to level 45 for now.

1. Leven 1 is horribly busted. I can just grab the flippers and exit in 33 seconds.

2. Level 2 was fun.

3. So was level 3.

4. Level 4 was really enjoyable. I liked how you put extra chips in.

5. Really clever.

6. I died right next to the exit on my first attempt because I wasn't paying attention. It was fun regardless.

7. The number of times I stepped into the fire / water is greater than the level number. But these types of levels are fun, and this was no exception.

8. Somehow I got killed by the pink ball to the upper left of where you start. Somehow. A fun and creative level.

9. I'm not entirely sure what you were aiming for with this level, but it was fun anyways. Also, murphey's law of blue walls: The fake one will always be the one you skipped.

10. Fun.

11. This was a rather clever level. I boosted into the bugs once. Doh.

12. Simple but still fun.

13. I didn't enjoy this level a whole lot, just because the concept is really overused in my mind.

14. This level was fun and mildly evil at the same time.

15. Fun, and bonus points due to creative trap use. I'd vote for this level in CCLP1.

16. I got murdered by the pink ball in the hallway with the chips at either end once, took the wrong pop-up wall into the block/water/blue key part once, and this was a really, really good level. I would vote for it for CCLP1 as well.

17. Fun. Insert firing lazer meme here.

18. Now you're thinking with portals teleports.

19. Help! The ceiling is falling!

20. That was entertaining.

21. I understand what you did here, but it still led to much invisible wall maze rage.

22. This is a clever level, but it's not equal between rulesets due to slide delay.

23. This level was quite exceptional. Yes, I got murdered by gliders a lot.

24. Clever, but on the key side you only need to spend one key and go through the same section over and over. I ended with all four keys, because I did this with the green key.

25. Before I even started the level, I knew this was going to be chaos... and it was, but it was really fun at the same time. Optimization potential ahoy!

26. This is a good level, but it's probably too hard for CCLP1.

27. The beees! Noo! Not the bees!

28. It really is easier than it looks.

29. What is this, Minecraft?

30. This level is unsolvable in MS due to the controller-boss glitch involving the teeth cloner (the controller is the pink ball).

31. Pankcake chip v1.0

32. Tricky.

33. A nice block pushing puzzle.

34. More bugs.

35. Another tricky one - it's moderately difficult with the "highest difficulty".

36. Clever and tricky.

37. A nice maze.

38. Annoying.

39. This is a good concept, but the level stretched on for too long. It would be better if it was shorter.

40. Another good level.

41. This could have been a good level, but cheap tricks to kill the player (like having two bugs around a chip rotating the wrong way) spoiled it.

42. Win.

43. This level appears to be unsolvable - the toggle door doesn't open before the fireballs kill chip.

44. A creative and fun level.

45. Needs more lazers.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!

Messages In This Thread
ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles - by Lessinath - 12-Feb-2012, 6:19 PM