CCZone, Licensing and Community levelpacks
Fair enough but man so dry.

I for one don't mind about anything regarding my levels, as long as permission is asked before. I don't give a !#@ about any copyright thing. My levels are mine, of course, but geez, chill out Bob. Bring out the orange juice and let's take a glass...

As of community things, I'm in favor of putting levels together, but all consentment should (and even more "must") be gotten from everyone you want their levels from. It goes with logic and without any ridiculous fist on the table frustration about it. Get that glass of orange juice filled up!

Tom, you're a generous guy.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow

Messages In This Thread
CCZone, Licensing and Community levelpacks - by rockdet - 09-Jan-2012, 12:52 AM