Ten Levels You Would Like to See in CCLP1
Hello, I know I haven't been very active lately (too busy with work and school), but I have been keeping tabs on what's going on, and I love this new site by the way, awesome job on the design and features and all. As for a top ten list for cclp1, there are a lot of good levels that I think could work for it, though I'm not sure if they are available for inclusion in it, so for now I'll just stick to a list of some of my own that I think would be good additions to it.

From the set LizzyB1.dat:

Lvl 2: trapped

Lvl 8: blobbed

Lvl 14: warp zone

Lvl 27: bits and pieces

Lvl 28: just right

Lvl 29: breakout

Lvl 31: think

Lvl 32: what?

Lvl 43: the caves

Lvl 46: chaos in the chip factory ***new level I forgot about and forgot to update, that I LOVE, that ties for #1***

Lvl 50: practicing 3

Lvl 55: rush hour sokoban

If I had to pick my top three most favorite, I would deffinately say "the caves" is my #1 (primarily because it reminds me of a level in Frogger for Playstation, but also for the colors/looks/aesthetics). "rush hour sokoban" is my #2 (because I have spent many hours playing that game too, but also because it is a small level with a slightly difficult challenge). And "what?" is my #3 (because it's an item swapping maze of REASONABLE difficulty/size, that must be completed in the correct order).

Messages In This Thread
Ten Levels You Would Like to See in CCLP1 - by starfishgurl1984 - 17-Jan-2012, 11:38 PM