CC2LP1 Voting is Open
Vote here:
https://hw0.eu/cc2lp1/

Quick rundown on how voting works this time. H2O's site above will take you to pieguy's site to login. This is for identification purposes and we decided to route it through pieguy's site since most people already have accounts there. To get a pack, press the "create a set" button and the server will generate a randomly shuffled pack for you to vote on. Your rating for a level is automatically saved after you make one. Continue this process til you've finished voting on all the packs! ?

There is no end date for voting set. The end date will be announced likely around a month in advance when we have received a sufficient number of votes per level.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
so why is the level order within my pack randomized compared with the list on the voting site? This makes voting and keeping track of what you've played and voted on unnecessarily difficult. This seems like it could be a glitch as JB didn't seem to have this problem as viewed from his video he made.... (the levels in his pack seem in order)

[just in case nobody knows what I'm talking about for some reason] the level order (when played as the pack) (I got the Interstellar pack) does not follow 1,23, it's goes to random levels. It seems purposely set up this way in the play.c2g file. I can upload my c2g file if needed, but I didn't do that right away in case that would be against the rules or something.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
https://tylersontag.com/cc2lp1_packs/

This was discussed in the discord, and the generous sontag has descended from the heavens and given us an alternative. Its not a glitch, its the intended way that the staff set up voting entirely. Random order for the c2g file, and encrypted c2m names to avoid bias in voting. It was brought up by quite a few people that even though it works in principle, it makes things unnecessarily complicated and is very unvoter friendly. The link I put at the top is the solution and has all the voting packs with derandomized order, and includes the c2m name and number so you can view the recorded solution. Given J.B uploaded his video on friday, and tyler posted the original fix on Wednesday (original fix was simply derandomized version), I would assume that J.B's pack came from there but I wouldn't know for certain.
awesome ! thank you very much ?

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
another (thought much more minor) issue: it seems every time I try to log in to Pieguy's site I have to reset my password ???

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
Can you describe the steps you took and the error messages you received? Or message me on Discord?
The problem may lie with not finishing each voting set at once. From now on I'll just write down my votes and only go to actually vote once I'm done. But in any case:

Every time I go back to either get another pack or continue voting on a pack; whether or not I've cleared my browser history/forms if I need to re-log in it says my password is invalid (I'm certain I'm typing my password in correctly and I've tried several different passwords) so the only option is to change my password.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:5 hours ago, mobius said:

The problem may lie with not finishing each voting set at once. From now on I'll just write down my votes and only go to actually vote once I'm done. But in any case:

Every time I go back to either get another pack or continue voting on a pack; whether or not I've cleared my browser history/forms if I need to re-log in it says my password is invalid (I'm certain I'm typing my password in correctly and I've tried several different passwords) so the only option is to change my password.

Maybe you accidentally saved an incorrect password.
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
After resetting your password, try immediately logging out then logging back in with your new password. Does that work?
no actually; it seems that does not work. It seems whether I log out manually, leave the page, or delete my history I cannot successfully log back in without resetting. I always enter my password manually btw, I don't use the save feature.

Also sometimes, but not always it doesn't even let me do that; complaining that an error occurred, but usually if I wait and try again it works.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski