CCLP(3) download help?
So I want to play the MS ?Windows? version of CCLP3. I've download the CCLP3 files (off this website) to my computer, but I can't figure out how to get the files to make them work with MS. I have already downloaded the original CC and CCLP2, but I don't understand (after at least a day of trying to figure it out) how to connect the CCLP3 files with the original CC game. I went to a different site and downloaded Chip's Controls (formerly ChipPlay), but I couldn't figure out how to use it. Any help would be massively appreciated. Thank you.
I never used Chip's Controls, I'm afraid Slight frown Perhaps someone who did could provide advice?

There are two other workarounds that don't require using this software, though. The first option is to create several copies of the CHIPS.EXE file in seperate folders, renaming CCLP3 to CHIPS.DAT and putting it in the same folder as one of the CHIPS.EXE files. This should work for casual play, but your scores might get mixed up between the sets.

Alternatively, you could use Tile World, which emulates Microsoft's version very closely. You can also get the MS version's graphics in TW.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I'm not an expert on Chip's Controls either, but there is a program called MyChips which can accomplish the same thing as the renaming solution with a bit less hassle. MyChips will clone CHIPS.exe to create another .exe which will read the .dat file of your choice and save your progress to a separate .ini file. I've attached MyChips (along with the instructions) to this post.

CC Zone attachment: /applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=110">MyChips.zip

Attached Files
.zip   MyChips.zip (Size: 110.71 KB / Downloads: 230)
Thanks so much, guys! Thanks to your help, I got to download CCLP 3, 4, and 1!