suggestion- a diagonal moving unit!
How about a bishop enemy that moves only diagonally, and when it collides with a solid object it will "bounce" off it? that would be something different.

ort we could have a Knight unit- its gimmick being it can jump over walls etc. Or some sort of enemy that can jump over tiles.
Chip's Challenge 3 will be based off of Puzzle Studio and allow users to create and use their own custom elements through lua, so this might be plausible.
there's going to be a CC3? awesome
Quote:On 1/13/2019 at 12:20 PM, Gavin said:

there's going to be a CC3? awesome

It's still in VERY early development, but it looks like it will happen Chip Win
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
I wonder if it would be possible to add the concept of flying.

Imagine Chip could pick up a jetpack and fly over stuff. There could be two different wall sizes, the shorter one could be flown over. Some enemies are normal ground enemies but some enemies are air and only pose a risk to Chip if he is flying or not.

MIght be awkward to pull off with simple 2D graphics though. Any ideas if the game will make the transition to 3D or not?

Another thing I would like to see in a CC3 is the option to remove limitations on how much of the level you can see at once while playing. Wouldn't it be cool if some levels made a graphics a little smaller and let you see the entire level on the screen at once? That would allow more puzzle possiblities and means you could plan ahead what to do from the very start instead of having to explore and scout every single level; the ability to make the game go full-screen would be helpful for this. Not all levels of course, the level designer would decide how much of the level the player should be able to see at one time while playing.

Who is in charge of CC3? Will they read this board and see these threads?