[major glitch] record not working after time
I can record solutions perfectly for very small and brief levels. (see first level attached). But after a certain amount of time (200-400 seconds?) it seems it causes it to fail for some reason and afterward (after it says "record complete" pressing F3 acts like it did not save at all. It does not seem to matter about what I do in the level or if I pause or tab away from the program. (see other attached level. Which, btw, is not very big or long compared to average standards).

Anyone else have this problem? or any ideas on how to fix or what to do would be appreciated. Seeing as solutions must be recorded in order to upload to steam this is kind of an important problem.

CC Zone attachment: /applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=88" data-fileid="88">hook or crook.c2m

CC Zone attachment: /applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=89" data-fileid="89">defend fortress.c2m

Attached Files
.c2m   hook or crook.c2m (Size: 557 bytes / Downloads: 237)
.c2m   defend fortress.c2m (Size: 797 bytes / Downloads: 233)
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Recording time probably isn't the culprit, just tested it with a roughly 10 minute solution (mainly randomly moving around for quite a while several times and standing next to the exit in between before finishing) and everything worked fine Slight smile

I never had problems as described by you recording any solutions, so not quite sure what could be responsible...
after a little more testing it seems like what's causing this problem is either pausing or setting the window to the background. It doesn't seem to cause a problem immediately but it's the only thing I changed that fixed the issue (I did not pause or tab away at all while recording and it finally worked on my problematic levels.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski