Need help on Pushover CCLP4
I am totally stuck on Pushover (134), I just can't conserve enough blocks to collect 4 chips. Almost all the time I am short one chip due to insufficient blocks

3 Things

- I believe that the 2 extra chips are the ones closest to the socket since the only use for the block right next to the exit is to blow up the bomb adjacent to the socket.

- I have to waste one of the blocks at the start since its impossible to start since chip is surrounded by blocks.

- The only way to utilize the trap button is to blow at least 3 of the bombs and that is what is needed to access the 2 chips on the far right.

I literally tried everything I can think of including any sort of MS shenanigans but I can't come up with a solution.

I need some assistance on this level. I am completely stumped. Slight frown
MS shenanigans shouldn't be necessary. Slight smile

[Click to Show Content]
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Here's the thing now that I know the 2 chips near the exit are the red herrings; I need at least 6 blocks to obtain the chips on the top/bottom and the ones one the far right. I don't see what I'm missing cause I'm always on block short hence I'm one chip short. If I didn't have to waste a block or use 3 blocks in order to utilize the trap button I would've had enough blocks.
Did you read my hint in the spoiler tag?

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I did I tried everything. I'm at least one block short.
Hint #2:

[Click to Show Content]

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Thanks, but for the block to the left of chip at the start can only be used for the exit. In other words I can only push it to the left and once I do that I cannot use it for the room with the bombs nor the trap button. In addition to that, once it is pushed to the left I can't push it to the right, it is stuck on that column. Therefore I don't see any other reason other than blowing up the bomb adjacent to the socket.
Hint #3:

[Click to Show Content]

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
FINALLY! I got it. That stupid block to my left at the start really screwed me over. Thanks for your help I was stuck on this level for at least a day now. Almost done with CCLP4! Smiley
Nevertheless, well crafted small, symmetric, extreme brain teasing level. Not too "painful" as level 134 but still a great brain teasing level despite the size and the symmetry.