Let's travel around the world
Yeah, I know.

Assawoman
, <span style="font-size:12px;">​<span style="font-size:14px;">Virginia.

MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Omg, Sparkman, are you serious??? Wow.
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
"Assawoman was originally known as 'Assawaman' until 1966 when the Board on Geographic Names decided upon its current spelling."

And they changed it because why??
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
I HAVE NO IDEA!!
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Nothing

, Arizona
Gadsden

MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Extra points, Sparkman, for switching both the first and last letters. ;-)
Narvi

moon of Saturn
Iceland

MY WEAPON SUCKS!
I'd love to live in a place with this name.

Dinwiddle

, Indiana