Poll 2 of 3 -- Open until 2pm PDT Thursday, 5-4
Also while going through the Yahoo files, I found that a bunch of sets are duplicated. For example, a set on the main page has an exact copy somewhere in a folder.

If the majority feels files should not be duplicated on the Yahoo page, I can message the owners to ask them to remove one.

If the majority doesn't care, we'll leave it as is.
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
I think removing duplicates may be a good idea, but i ultimately don't care. Tongue
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
It's probably not a problem for anyone, but of course it would be more elegant to just have one. Ideally we would have an automated database of all the custom levels in existence which would keep track of the sets levels appear in and other relevant info, but for now we are not there yet and will inevitably face the odd duplicate file here and there.
Good point, M11k4. I'm working on a database that will tell us, but of course it's not automated.
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.