Poll 1 of 3 -- Open until 2pm PDT Thursday, 5-4
I've been going through the Yahoo page, and noticed that a few folders have been empty and abandoned for quite some time (we're talking years for some). They are:

• Ben Wisemans Levels

• cc levels

• ncovert icon files

• Programs for Chip's Challange <sic>

• Tile World addons

Please vote on whether (1) to leave them there empty, or (2) I should delete them. Of course I will contact the owner if I do so.

Thanks!
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
(3) see if you can fill them with stuff. Otherwise #2.

Though "cc levels" should probably be deleted anyway.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
random, don't think I should fill someone else's folder with contents. That's a bit too pushy.
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
I vote for (2). Get rid of that useless stuff!

P.S. When starting a topic, you can click on 'Manage Topic Poll' that appears on the sidebar and have access to a cleaner polling interface which includes graphic displaying of the results and the ability to not see the results before casting a vote.
I've been trying to download files that are from the Yahoo site and somehow it's not working.
Cool, M11k4, I'm new to this site so I didn't know. mmoraleta, I sent you a private message.