Tile World total times?
My guess is the answer is no, but is there any already-scripted-in-TW way to find out how much total time was spent playing a levelset? Not in terms of actual time the program was open, but total time used in solutions - you can view scores for a level, and level-by-level you can see how much time was remaining in your quickest solution. It would be cool to see "how much time was used" on that level, and more interestingly, "how much time was used in that whole levelset" without having to do a boatload of maths.

I would probably be frightened to learn how much time I dropped on all the levelsets I've gone through thus far.
On the command-line, you can use tworld's or tworld2's "-t" option (e.g. tworld2 -t
setname) to display the time limit and the seconds left for each solved level in a set.

NOTE: With tworld (1.x) on Windows, the output goes to a file named stdout.txt.

Then use Calc or Excel (with Text to Columns) to subtract the two and get a total.

The "---" for untimed levels needs to be replaced with 999.

If you have "awk" installed (which it is by default on most Linux systems), then you can directly run:

Code:
tworld2 -t setname  |  awk '/^Level/ {print $0 " Spent"; TT = 0; next;} {T = $(NF-3); if (T=="---") T = 999; t = $(NF-2); printf "%s %5d\n", $0, T-t; TT += (T-t);} END {print "Total Spent: " TT;}'

- Madhav.
I'm on Mac (bleurgh, not very friendly with TW), current version 1.3, I think that's the highest available to me. I saw plenty of mention of the command line in the documentation, but never figured a way to access that on OS X. Maybe through Terminal but not being a super techie I'm a bit skittish of permanently demolishing/corrupting the app. Thanks for info, will tinker around and see if I can get something working.
I don't know for TW1, but in TW2, if you go to a timed level that has a solution, start the level, and pause before the first second ticks down, the first number will change from solution's time remaining to solution's length of time.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
TW1 doesn't have that unfortunately. Luckily, someone is working on a Mac port of TW2.1, so *soon-ish* this should work!