Longbow Pack - Discussion
Quote:#37 (The Irregular Guard) - I know this should be "fair" since you get to see the teeth/tank button pattern in the beginning, but I didn't totally remember it once it was out of sight, so it still felt like luck by the second tank section...

I don't think he made that visible for you to memorize, but simply to tell you what causes the tanks to turn (as opposed to randomness, a set button pattern like in Reverse Alley, etc.). I certainly didn't bother to memorize the pattern and i got through it just fine.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Quote:#37 (The Irregular Guard) - I know this should be "fair" since you get to see the teeth/tank button pattern in the beginning, but I didn't totally remember it once it was out of sight, so it still felt like luck by the second tank section...
There is a strategy to getting past the tanks without dying, but it's not memorization. Still, this level is not one of my favorites to say the least.
~Bowman
Finished this set today...well at least I actually got through one voting pack before the deadline Tongue

A lot of great levels in this set, especially at the end - I gave out a lot of 5's... Had to peek in the editor at #49 and #50, but I think I was just impatient - I was so close on both of them, especially #50. I couldn't figure out where the trap at 24,25 was connected to because apparently I never bothered to walk back the ice pathway that led to it Tongue

I think that might be it for me attempting to make it through entire voting packs before the deadline...but maybe I'll skip around in some of the packs and play a few more here and there...
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels