My site finally back up
After some downtime for a week or two due to some bandwidth issues with my site, I am finally back online, with a different provider...sort of (still using Parcom for my domain name). Due to these issues (and to be able to use a free host Tongue) I am now using Dropbox to host all files for my site...which makes the AVI pages not as friendly as I'd like (both due to the 2-click download process from Dropbox, plus since I didn't feel like generating an URL for all 500+ AVIs, I am just directing the link to the folder view list containing the AVIs)...but then again, not many are using AVIs anymore anyway...well, except for the few that decided to download as many of them as they could in the last week or two and crashed my site Tongue

My email is currently not working yet; not sure why that is, but hopefully that will start working soon. Everything else should be operational again, I think...

http://www.pillowpc2001.net
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
just went there and discovered the "CC1 to CC2 converter" from the ad on the main page ! Awesome, Thanks!
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski