map help
Hello, does anyone know how to access a picture/map/screenshot of an entire level? I swear I've done it before with a level from the main game (one of the two levels with all of the sokobans in them that you can either choose to solve or only solve the minimum required to reach the exit) but I do not remember how I did it, or if I'm only imagining things and think I did. I can't seem to find anything anywhere that tells you how but I feel like its a press of a simple button combo on the keyboard or something from my vague memory. Thanks!
Open the level in the editor. Click the file menu, then "Save BMP". Give your file a name, different from that of the level itself, then save it. You can then open this BMP file in your favourite image viewer. It should look something like this:

[Click to Show Content]
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Ok, that's what I tried to do, but it wasn't working for me, it wasn't allowing me to hit the save button at all or press any other buttons except for writing the file name in the bar where it says .bmp and I couldn't even hit the cancel button either to get out of it so I had to close cc2 all together and open it back up to try again, that's why I thought that I wasn't doing the right thing at all. I'm glad to see it was just a computer/cc2 problem and not me going completely crazy after all, thanks!!!