[TW] Error loading levelset : read past end of stream
Hi ! I was making a levelset on Tile World, that already had ~10-15 levels and, after hours trying to beat one (that is really tight or I have no reflexes) I went back on the editor, pressed some combination of keys (I forgot which), which closed the editor and whenever I try to open that set again I can't, and I have a pop-up window with "Error loading levelset : read past end of stream" .
Do you have any idea about how I could restore my set ?
If not, then I can advise you : make regular copies of your level sets.
Weird error; not sure what might have triggered that. But if you want to send me the file at chip_architect@yahoo.com, I can take a look at the data and see if it's recoverable.
Generally, having more than one program read from the same file is a bad idea. After saving in the editor, i always exit to the levelset select menu in Tile World before doing anything else just in case.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Okay, thank you.
I'm glad my levelset comes partially from another set so I haven't lost everything.
Received your email. It looks at a glance like the file contains levels, but not as many as it's supposed to (thus why the program is "reading past the end"). I'll get back to you by email when I've had more time to look at it.
At least you tried, thank you.
Maybe I can recall the levels I've lost and rebuild them.