NeverStopGaming Discussion
Review for the 2nd half. (26-50) I know my review for the first half was quite a long time ago but I recently have finally completed "Forgive Us Our Trespassing" (49) which was really difficult for me.

26. This level reminds me of "Monster Sorter" from Pit of 100 Tiles. Amazing concept.

27. This level reminds me of "Tanks, Toggles, and Traps" from Pit Of 100 Tiles. Also and amazing puzzle.

28. Pretty neat puzzle. Felt like Josh's "Before The Rainstorm"

29. I find this level kind of annoying. The glider trap section and the narrow pink ball dodging sections are where I screwed up the most. To be honest that glider trap section is pretty confusing.

30. Amazing level. Looks great in the map and the fireball lineup is even better.

31. Brilliant puzzle, both this level and the reference of "Puzzle Box" from Chip56 are both well crafted puzzles.

32. Interesting and fun level.

33. This totally reminds me of "Key Color" from CCLP2. I find this one to be more fun.

34. Excellent puzzle. At first I was stumped but turned out I had a really dumb oversight. Still well crafted puzzle.

35. Considerably easy level.

36. The concept from Josh's "Frozen Over" is pretty unique. Makes a great puzzle.

37. Considerably difficult combinations type level. I am not too good with these kind of puzzles.

38. Really great aesthetic and simple chip collecting level.

39. Pretty simple section by section type level.

40. This level was really fun and challenging. It made me think quite a bit.

41. Relatively simple block pushing to bomb level. The FF's make the level feel like "Up The Block" from CC1.

42. Fun level. I'm glad that this level made it into CCLP4.

43. Also a fun level with twists and turns to the challenge. Also glad this is in CCLP4.

44. This level is great practice for the concept of "Think before you take".

45. I really enjoy the "Automatic (Caution) Doors" mechanism. Fun level too.

46. Reminds me of Josh's "Smashing Your Teeth With Bricks". As with the reference level and this level, extra red keys are very well appreciated. The bombs in this level makes it easier too.

47. I really like how the outside border looks as well as the gameplay of the level.

48. I am a really big fan of sokoban puzzles and I really liked this level. This also felt like "Frivolous Crypts" from JoshL5.

49. I personally, found this level to be really difficult. To me this is the hardest level in the set. It took me a LOT of tries to get the execution right which explains why I am providing my feedback for the 2nd half long after the feedback for the 1st half. In conclusion, I didn't really enjoy this level too much. Maybe the difficulty is on me, I don't know.

50. Great ending level to a great mini-set. Chip Win

I really had fun playing this set, many great levels and a lot of references to some of the levels I enjoy from the community. For the most part it was smooth sailing with the exception of level 49. Again, I don't know if it's just me making really dumb things but that level gave me the most trouble. Speaking of references, I have noticed a lot of references of a lot of Josh, J.B and Jeffrey level. I'm not 100% sure if this set was meant to be a shout out level set but nevertheless this set is amazing. Smiley